STAINLESS steel kiosk with 8" touch screen weight indicator, perfect for self-service weighbridges management. 3590EGTBOX8 weighing indicator Fitted with thermal printer and RFID reader or coin acceptor. Open to CE-M type-approval.
(Lotusscale.com) Touch screen 8-inch display from the 3590 series, stainless steel front panel, and standard Ethernet port. The 3590 weighing indicator includes PC programming tools, a section for developing specialized application programs, and integrated debuggers. Dini Argeo's weight indication Because of the fully customized work interfaces, this enables the display and quick management of all required weighing data, all from Golden Lotus - Lotusscale.com.
TECHNICAL FEATURES 3590EGTBOX8
- Satin STAINLESS steel electrical panel board, fitted with electromechanics and power supply unit for integrated devices.
- Protection visor for outdoor use, from sun and adverse weather conditions.
- 8" high-brightness resistive touchscreen display, suited for use with gloves and water/condensation.
- Completely customizable display.
- Double aeration grille with built-in fan.
- Internal heating unit with thermostat.
- Choice from QWERTY, AZERTY or QWERTZ touchscreen keyboard settings.
- Built-in RFID reader, with reading distance up to 30mm or coin acceptor.
- Fitted with Alibi Memory.
- Quick display language selection.
- Thermal printer fitted with paper cutter. Printing speed >150mm/sec., 200 dpi resolution, 24/40 columns, 80mm paper width.
- Completely configurable and customisable tickets.
- AF03 software for weighbridges, standard configuration for self-service use.
- A/D 24 bit converter, 4 channels, up to 3200 conv./sec. with autoselect and up to 8 signal linearisation points.
- 4 analogue independant weight reading channels (up to 2 in the E-AF03 version).
- Max. 10.000e or multi-range 3 x 3000e @ 0,3 µV/e in CE-M legal for trade approved version.
- Max. 1.000.000 displayable divisions for internal use with internal resolution up to 3.000.000 points.
- Power supply a 110-240 Vac.
MAIN FUNCTIONS 3590EGTBOX8
- Zeroing, automatic tare, presettable tare, locked/unlocked tare.
- Management of the main digital load cells available on the market.
- Automatic acquisition of the operator and vehicle data, through magnetic badge, for storage of input/output weighings.
- Management of vehicles with trailer even on 2 scales (tractor weighed on scale 1 + trailer weighed on scale 2)
- Database of 500 storable customers and 250 storable suppliers with three 25-digit alphanumeric descriptions, net total, weighing total.
- Database of 500 items with 20-digit alphanumeric description, net total, weighing total.
- Database of 500 vehicles with 20-digit alphanumeric description, plate (10 digits), linked tare, net total, weighing total.
- 6 totalisation levels resettable and printable separately: partial total, general total, grand total, customer total, item total, vehicle total.
- Printing reports of the whole database or just the handled files.
- Automatic printing with completely configurable layout.
- Possibility to set a password to access the SETUP.
EU Type Examination Certificate (45501:2015)
OIML R134 (AF09)
- 1 internal Ethernet port as standard (if activated, it deactivates one serial port), to connect to the company network.
- 1 USB port to save data on a USB driver (driver not provided).
- 2 RS232 serial ports on screw terminals for connection to printer, PC, radio module and optional interfaces.
- 1 RS232/RS485 serial port on screw terminals, for connection to weight repeater, remote scale, badge reader or digital load cells.
- Fitted keyboard emulation input, for barcode/badge readers or external PC keyboard, through cable with mini DIN connector (optional).
- 4 optoisolated outputs, expandable up to 16 with optional board.
- 2 optoisolated inputs, expandable up to 8 with optional board.
- External Profibus or Modbus/TCP,interface (optional), for automation management.
- External Profinet, Ethernet/IP, EtherCAT, CANopen or DeviceNet interface (optional, only with standard AF01 weighing program).
- Modbus RTU Interface.
- Optional Bluetooth connection, for quick wireless programming of databases, through PC, smartphone or tablet.
- Analog output DAC16O needs the expansion board IOEXPB.
Menu selectable languages: IT, EN, FR, DE, ES, PT, PL
Code pages available for the translation of messages and screens, using the Custom Language Tool program (downloadable in the Download section):
Windows 1252: EN, GA, IT, NO, PT, ES, SV, DE, FI, IS, FR, NL, SL
Windows 1250: PL, CS, SK, HU, SL, SH, RO, SQ, EN, DE
Windows 1251: RU, UK, BE, BG, SR, MK, EN
Windows 1253: EL, EN
Windows 1258: VI, EN, FR
There are no reviews yet.